- There are 352 days in a year, which is divided into twelve 29-day months.
- Each year begins with the first day of the month following the winter solstice.
- Weeks are 7 days long and, like every day, start with the sun and end with the stars.
|Sun's Day||Moon's Day||Dew's Day||Wind's Day||Earth's Day||Fire's Day||Stars' Day|
- There are 4 annual, all-day holidays corresponding to the solstices and equinoxes, wherein little or no work is performed for most professions, and special festivals are held. The solstices and equinoxes are single days outside of the usual month system.
- The current year is 1274.